Have you ever wanted to learn how to dance in a heel?
Want to find a way of movement that is sensual and feminine?
Do you wish to connect to your inner goddess through dance?
Do you want to feel more confident and comfortable in your body?
Or maybe you are just looking for a place to go where you can vibe out with a room full of good music and supportive women.
You will find all this and more with my Heels Classes
Next Class Details
Live Online Heels Classes every Wednesday at 8pm EST
Bringing back my traditional 90 min Heels Classes but virtually.
We will go through a 10-15 minute warm-up and then dive right into some brand new choreography.
This class will be on the ZOOM platform – please make sure it is downloaded to your preferred device. This platform will give me the ability to see and hear you (both completely optional) so that I can help you with any questions/issues that you might have.
Heels are optional (I know we have different carpet/floors in our homes).
Registration is required. Please sign up below.
First Class Back In-Studio on Friday Sept 18, 8:30-10:30
Are you ready to dance in a physical room together again!? Because I sure am.
I’m ready to stop hitting furniture and waiting out glitchy internet. I’m ready to blast the music and roll on the floor. But most of all I ready to see all your beautiful faces again. I’m ready to lose my voice from cheering you all on so hard! We’ve been cooped up for too long. Let’s dance again!
Here are some guidelines that we all need to follow to keep each other safe:
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick, have any symptoms of COVID-19, have recently come back from outside the country, or have recently tested positive for COVID-19.
- Class size is limited to 15 students and we all must physically distance while taking class. Bubbles are marked on the floor, 6 feet apart. Please be sure to stay in your bubble while dancing.
- Masks must be worn in the studio’s hallways and bathrooms. They do not have to be worn during class. If you would like to wear one, you are welcome to.
- Please come ready to dance. The bathrooms will not be used as a changeroom anymore so please dress appropriately.
- Studios are cleaned thoroughly every night and all highly touched surfaces are cleaned after every class.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the studio.
I really appreciate your support during this time and I am happy that I can provide this service to you. I can’t wait to dance with you all!